Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Fitness Product Review!

I will be reviewing a brand new fitness product on the market known as the Fitryo Total Bar. The Total Bar is a core exercise bar that can be used for almost any type of workout. I first heard of this gadget when a close friend of mine told me about her using it in one of her yoga classes. She was pretty enthusiastic about its uniqueness and she told me it was quite different from anything else she ever tried before.

Summer is slowly approaching, and I am a full time student and a full time worker! The gym is simply not an option. I come home and I pass out right away. The Total Bar did bring a clear benefit by being a fitness product that i can use at my own place without having to leave my house. But summer was approaching, and I had to start getting on my fitness grind!  So I ordered myself the Total Bar feeling motivated to tone up.

My experience with this fitness product has been outstanding. It's different from anything else I ever used, but in a good way! It's really amazing how a light exercise bar can making your exercising experience that much more enjoyable. In the video below I will show you a few of my favorite exercises, and some of the accessories that come with it.

I hope that you enjoy the video and try out the product for yourself!

Order here: Fitryo Total Bar



1 comment: